There are 4 different style kits for the G4 and G5 standard builds. Please consider the following before ordering a new/replacement kit.
- Do the locks need to be keyed to match an existing keycode or a new random keycode? If it
is to a new key code then go to item 3 or 5.
- If it is to an existing key code AND the key code is an older, longer key, then the new style thin
head locks are not an option. If this is the case, then go to item 4 or 5.
- If the a/c is the later style, where the skin of the a/c panels has a .10 recess from the outside,
AND it is to a new random code OR a newer style short key code, then you can order the
ASG450M-15S for the G4/G5 or G450, or the ASG550M-15S for the G550.
- If the a/c is the later style, where the skin of the a/c panels has a .10 recess from the outside
and it MUST match an older style, longer key, then the locks WILL NOT be flush and you must
order the ASG4-15B where the lockhead is beveled and is .2 thick, with the .1 recess, the head
will stick up .1 with a bevel head.
- If the a/c is the earlier style, where the skin IS NOT recessed, then you have to install the
lockset ASG4-15S from the back and purchase Flush block FL320-375C and AS030. These
locks have the .2 square head and will be flush when mounted from the back with the flush
PLEASE CONTACT US AT (214) 956-9563 OR SUPPORT@AIRCRAFTSECURITY.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.